Hi,
I just call them as I see them. As I've mentioned before if I hadn't
already had a game engine of my own in development I would certainly
buy BGT Pro myself and use it. I've written a few practice
applications with 0.1 and over all it is a pretty nice engine for what
it does. Stuff like Autoit doesn't cut it in my book, never did, but I
think once BGT is fully developed it will blow everything else away in
features.
Let's face it the only other tool out there like it is the GMA Engine,
and that was written in Visual Basic 6 where BGT is written in C++.
Just using  a C++ core alone is a major advantage because it isn't
linked to deprecated libraries and a language that is all but dead.
Then, BGT uses Angelscript which is better suited to my C/C++
background that is rather nice to have. the PB Streamway library looks
pretty nice from the docs you sent me, and does a decent job of sound
encryption. So I really can't complain too much with BGT so far. It
has some limitations, of course, but I'm sure those will get addressed
in future versions.

Smile.