To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 2:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] direckts.

Hi Phil,

Nope, no worries on that score. My lawn is quite clean, and we don't get too many people walking by the house so no fear of them stepping on it. The Internet is the door in this case, and of course I'm keeping the current top secret work in progress behind lock and key under my mattrass. Grin.

<In short, I intend to give everyone who is interested a taste of the new features. Maybe I should throw it out the window instead? After all, this is a windows only tool.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>