Hi Muhammed,
Why can't you look? Using Sapi with AutoIt is really easy. You just
create the COM Object, and if you want,  get the number of voices, the
current voice name, etc. Since you are looking for code that has
already been written for you, I've uploaded it to SendSpace. Here it
is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/sx24z9

Thanks.
-Ryan