I did look. In fact I resurched it in google. Though, thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ryan Smith
Sent: 11 April 2010 17:49
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] auto it sapi.au3

Hi Muhammed,
Why can't you look? Using Sapi with AutoIt is really easy. You just create
the COM Object, and if you want,  get the number of voices, the current
voice name, etc. Since you are looking for code that has already been
written for you, I've uploaded it to SendSpace. Here it
is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/sx24z9

Thanks.
-Ryan