Hi Shaun,
As for speaking the number of torches make sure you use the right
control key with t. I've noticed several others are using the left
control and of course that doesn't work because that is the wrong
keyboard combo. I think I'll have to add both just so people won't
have this problem in the future.
As for using multiple potions I haven't had that problem, but I'll
certainly look into it.  It seams the game has a number of input
issues of this nature that I'll be looking into for the next release
and see if I can get all those issues worked out.
As for losing air while waiding through the water that is most
definitely a bug. I thought I killed that at one time, but guess not.
I'll be fixing that pretty soon as it should be an easy one to fix.

Smile.