I had the multiple potion thing happen to me once or twice last game.
He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA 10

Hi Shaun,
As for speaking the number of torches make sure you use the right
control key with t. I've noticed several others are using the left
control and of course that doesn't work because that is the wrong
keyboard combo. I think I'll have to add both just so people won't
have this problem in the future.
As for using multiple potions I haven't had that problem, but I'll
certainly look into it.  It seams the game has a number of input
issues of this nature that I'll be looking into for the next release
and see if I can get all those issues worked out.
As for losing air while waiding through the water that is most
definitely a bug. I thought I killed that at one time, but guess not.
I'll be fixing that pretty soon as it should be an easy one to fix.

Smile.

hI.
THIS LATEST BETA REALLY ROCKS.
BUT THERE  ARE A FEW BUGS.
AS WELL AS THE AUDIO ITS QUITE HARD WITHAT BUG TO GET SOMETHING TILL YOU ARE
IN FRONT OF IT.
MONSTERS INCLUDED.
WHEN YOU USE POTIONS SAY YOU HAVE 3 AND HIT P TO USE 1 OF THEM, ALL 3 ARE
USED.
CONTROL T TO GET THE TORCH DOES NOT WORK, AND IT APPEARS THAT YOUR OXYGEN
LOWERS IF YOU SWIM IN THE WATER, i THOUGHT ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT
SINCE ITS JUST A ROOM WITH WATER YOU ARE WALKING THROUGH.
gAME IS GOOD.
HOWEVER ON EXIT i GET AN INVALID INSTRUCTION, FOR SOME REFFERENCED ADDRESS.
OTHERWISE IT WORKS FINE.