To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 2:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Crashing when exiting

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the bug report. Unfortunately, that error doesn't give me
much to go on. So I'll probably have a tough time hunting it down and
killing it. Grin.

On 4/12/10, mike maslo <mmaslo1...@swbell.net> wrote:
Thomas:

When I exiting the game, I get toom.exe stopped working. It said windows
will attempt to identify the problem and then a close button the screen.