Hi Hayden,
Yeah, because I just figured out you are still running the beta 10
Tomb.exe executable. Before I hear another error/bug report from you I
highly suggest you completely uninstall Mysteries of the Ancients and
start over clean with beta 11 this time. You have no idea how
frustrating it is to figure out that an end user who has been filing
bug reports explicitly disregarded an instruction to "completely
remove beta 10 before installing beta 11."

Frown.