From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 5:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] answer this dark

Actually Michael the descriptions of the games at audiogames.net certainly
do describe setting and genre if you read through them (I know they do sinse

I've written some myself).

As to what games are horror themed, Shades of doom from Gmagames and
technoshock are both pretty horror themed fps games (shades in particular is

pretty terrifying!).

Desent into madness is an audio adventure game themed around horror, while
Treasurehunt from bpc games is vaguely horror themed concerned with mad
scientists and such, ---- it also has a very similar interface to night of
parasite.

There is also a lot of horror interactive fiction, but you'll need to check
sites like the interactive fiction archive for that.

Hope this helps, but please also considder what I said about trying things
out and searching for information, ---- it does help more in the long run.

Beware the grue!