I now have clear audio output via the speakers. Still not just yet via the
headset.
I just did a speech training and it recognized my voice. So that's working
once again.
I just tested windows recorder and it too is now running once again.
So everything is now working once again except I have no audio output
through the usb mic nor do I have any audio output through the cordless
headset as well. I think the reason why there's no audio output through the
cordless headset is because I don't have the splitter plugged in.
I had the cable for the cordless headset plugged into a splitter so that I
could use the cordless headset and or the speakers.
Any advice on getting audio through the headset now?
Thanks Ron who has almost everything running once again.

Have a good day,
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com