Hi Hayden,
There are absolutely no Scansoft Karen files in beta 11 what so ever.
If you are getting Scansoft Karen for paused/unpaused then beta 10 was
not successfully removed before installing beta 11. Did you uninstall
beta 10 before installing beta 11?
As was stated in my initial e-mail beta 10 was to be completely
removed before installing beta 11. If you don't do that then the
installation will be royally messed up, and you will get mixed and
mached versions which is what you have got here. My suggestion for you
is go to add remove programs, remove beta version x using the
add/remove tool, and then open the
c:\Program files\USA Games
directory and kill the Tomb Hunter I directory manually. Then, install
fresh and clean. That is what you had to do to upgrade to beta 11 to
begin with.

HTH