Hi Phil,
I don't think that is the problem. It appears to be something to do
with FMOD Ex itself. From all the tests I've run when I try and
shutdown the audio system it segmentation faults and bombs the
application. I'm pretty sure I'll be switching to Streamway for beta
12 etc so that will mostly cure what ails the program. If not I'll
keep looking for the problem.

Smile.