i went to the site william lomas gave me but that is not the right site. the info i'm looking for is the correct way to install audio quake and how to register treasure hunt to the full version. i did go to the audio quake site but their is nobody on the discuss list. so if someone would help me so i can play the games audio quake and treasure hunt. i know someone had said that i can get treasure hunt for free scent the guy is not doing his old stuff. and i know someone can help me with this problem with audio quake.