From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of michael barnes
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:30 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] need info for games.

i went to the site william lomas gave me but that is not the right
site.  the info i'm looking for is the correct way to install audio
quake and how to register treasure hunt to the full version.  i did go
to the audio quake site but their is nobody on the discuss list.  so if
someone would help me so i can play the games audio quake and treasure
hunt.  i know someone had said that i can get treasure hunt for free
scent the guy is not doing his old stuff.  and i know someone can help
me with this problem with audio quake.