hi all.
this message is to tell you that as from tomorrow I will be offline for at
least part of the week.
This is due to a failed board on the main computer.
The keyboard has been warn out by me and its gona cost about 150 bucks to
replace.
so I should be back in 3 days if all goes well.
Naturally any testing will not be listened to. or done.
The following stuff will be avalible to those that wish to chat or whatever.
web.
I will have web access so I will still listen.
I will be working off an 8gb flashdrive though.
msn.
During the daytime, ie 10am to about 5-6 pm I should have a computer.
Ok.
there are a load of things I won't have access to.
1.  the main storage drive.
2.  most of my programs.
3.  most games
4.  email.
5
skype
6 dropbox
7 klango
Due to issues with blogging and security on my end there will not be any of
that either.
I will hear your stuff and if I can get it during daytime hours I'll do that.
If you want email access I will have it till about 9.30 tonight which is when I
will crash.
however just before I crash I will be dismanteling the system and packing it
away.
I will be sending that in to get done tomorrow morning.
If I am lucky I should get it within the day if not, well.