2Mb zip file with script and sounds in it:
http://www.blindza.co.za/uploads/roadCrossing.zip

Sort of based on game idea of frog crossing busy road, and this one has 3 lanes, first with a slightly slower moving bus, second one with a harley davidson motorbike in it, and the third one with a fast superbike in it.

Wile wouldn't say sound effects are perfect, they do get panned left/right to sort of help indicate where the vehicles are since you're just crossing in the middle, and their volume also gets adjusted depending on how close you are to the vehicle in the next lane, but the main thing I realised is I needed to put jaws into sleep mode to allow actual handling of keystrokes etc.

FWIW, this is also (obviously) not perfect, but it's still also a form of testing...<smile>

The sound effects are free ones from the following site:
http://www.ljudo.com/search.asp

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker