I need penguin solitaire from spoonville games.  It isn't on Thomas's sight.  I
wonder, does anyone have it?
I just got my computer re-done and lost all my games because I am not the
administrator! And does anyone know how, in windows 7 to correct that?
I am so very confused.  I went from Xps3 to this.  Skipped vista, and I am lost!

Phyllis Stevens and
Emmy, the dog and her side kicks
Simon and Sarah the cats

catlady1...@charter.net