From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 2:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question

    Hi,
First of all, can you please make your subjects more meaningful? I
almost didn't read this message and therefore wouldn't have been able to
answer your question.

No. There's only dialog at the beginning, if you play the game you will
know that. There are little bits when you blow up the mine control
center etc etc, but there's only really dialog in the beginning.

Onto your next question... I have never beaten the game, but as far as I
know, you need to get the master key, obtain the weapons, blow up the
mine control center, and then shut down the experiment. As to how to
shut down the experiment, I have no idea how to do that.