When I'm in the mood just to blow stuff away, the very mission you refer to is my choice. I enjoy blowing the Clinton administration away. (ornery grin) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question

Hi Dark,
Yeah, there is more than that floating around. At one time I had over
99 missions in my Lone Wolf directory. However, I deleted several
missions and re numbered several of them so I only have the ones I
like
I'll never forget the one someone made where they named several ships
after members of the Clinton administration. Hilary Clinton, as I
remember, was the main battleship. Bill Clinton's former flings were
aircraft carriers. Well, let's face it, everything about that mission
was totally warped. It was both funny and totally stupid at the same
time. It wasn't one I kept though.