No it isn't.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 30 April 2010 07:05
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] need help

well there is not supposed to be this its a life time login really.
Ofcause we are back in beta since we are using letters again so yeah its an
ongoing bug not sure why.
jayson keeps fiddling with the server I don't know if he knows why exactly
the systems foul like this.
email him and ask him to manually hack the account for you.
it should work though.
At 09:02 a.m. 30/04/2010, you wrote:
>hey when i went to update entombed it ask me to log in.  but when i did it
said that it don't see a payment.  so how can i activate the game?