Hi. If you plug in the headphones after the game starts, you won't
have much sound, because the headphones become your default audio
device. They are, essentially, another soundcard.

If you are plugging in the headphones before the games begin and you
still don't have sound, you might check to make sure that your
settings under sounds and audio devices under control panel, or
whatever similar name it has, allow for the use of all devices. Make
sure that the use only preferred devices check box is unchecked.

If all preferences still check out, you might have an odd set of
headphones that just won't work for some reason. If the games work
fine without the headphones, then you don't need to take drastic
steps.

Just remember, USB headphones aren't like regular pop in and play
headphones. They work totally differently, so they require more
trouble shooting if something doesn't work right.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard