Hi Dakotah,

Yes, I have made a profit even when I followed all of the road rules.  Sorry
but I can not remember right now what my best profit is when following all of
the rules.

No, the model of the truck makes no difference what so ever.  I just added that
for the fun of it.

I am pretty sure that the game was written in the mid to early eighties, so
that would be my best guess as to the time frame of it.

My best profit ever was just a couple of dollars short of $2,000.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

"But officer, I was only trying to gain enough speed so I could coast to the nearest
gas station."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920