If you like that game, check out http://www.trukz.com

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Dakotah Rickard
Sent: 03 May 2010 20:29
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Trucker Questions

Hi all.

I have a couple of questions about Jim Kitchen's trucking game, aptly
named Trucker.

First, is it actually possible to turn a profit by following all road rules?

Second, do the different truck models actually effect gameplay I.E.
fuel consumption, truck wewight, etc.

Finally, when is the game actually set? $.80 for diesel fuel?

Love it.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard