Hi.

I'm stil reconsiddering buying esp pinball classic and just haven't made up my
mind, I was waiting for more pinball party packs with more redesigned tables,
---- but sadly that doesn't seem to be happening (in fact goodness knows what
is! happening at Draconis). Part of the problem is that as I've already got the
pinball party pack, the wild west table in the demo isn't so surprising, ----
and for obvious reasons the sound scape and gameplay of the packman table isn't
really a great advert for the game.

I was wondering if someone might considder making game play recordings of some
of the other tables, ---- sinse the brief clip on the draconis esp pinball
classic trailer really doesn't show too much.

Beware the Grue!