From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Technoshock

Michael, I have one word for you.

Wysiwyg ---- aka what you see is what you get.

The only and final version is the one on the technoshock website. Yes, it's
classed as beta, but (apparently), it's completable and has all features.
Sinse nothing's been heard from the game developers about updates for the
last few years, ---- that is pretty much that!

Download and play as you wish.

Beware the Grue!