Alfredo C. Garcia
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of
Lori Duncan [lori_dunca...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 10:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Technoshock

Hi everyone I am trying again to play Technoshock but am having problems with
the second level, in that when I get out of the lift I get hit by fire when an
alarm sounds.  There doesn't seem to be a lot of helpfull hints or advice on
gameplay around, so I hope someone can give me a helping hand.  It's a good
game basically but maybe a bit too many acid pits which don't seem to fit the
game.  Thanks from Lori.