Hi.
hmmm today I decided to get a look at the homer app from empowermentzone.com I
found, downloaded and installed the app, and looking round it saw a windows
componants installer.
on finding this installer I noticed there was a service pack for dotnet 1.1 to
install since doing this though all attempts to run dotnet 1.1 apps and only
dotnet 1.1 apps fail.
they get up to a sertain point, loading sounds for railracer and on treasure
hunt they also load then error out just after the logos and in railracer case
just before the game logos start.
what is up, and how do I fix this.