To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 1:08 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Terraformas help

Hi everyone, I found this game on the net last night. It's called Terraforma and is seemingly playible by both blind and sighted people. I was very impressed with the voice quality, very clear as is the sound quality. I think though it needs some work as far as a sounds menu and intigrated help, also when the escape key is hit it quites the game without any warning so I went through most of the training only to lose because I was in a menu and hit escape like I would in any other audio game. I was wondering what other people think of this game and how or if there is a way to pause gameplay. I'm running the windows demo with xp at the moment, but hitting S to save game doesn't do anything. Any help would be welcome. Many thanks from Lori.