Hi everyone, I found this game on the net last night.  It's called Terraforma
and is seemingly playible by both blind and sighted people.  I was very
impressed with the voice quality, very clear as is the sound quality.  I think
though it needs some work as far as a sounds menu and intigrated help, also
when the escape key is hit it quites the game without any warning so I went
through most of the training only to lose because I was in a menu and hit
escape like I would in any other audio game.  I was wondering what other people
think of this game and how or if there is a way to pause gameplay.  I'm running
the windows demo with xp at the moment, but hitting S to save game doesn't do
anything.  Any help would be welcome.  Many thanks from Lori.