Hi Folks,
Draconis is still around selling their Windows games, including the ones I've worked on. But I think they are getting into apple games as they are heavy into Mac programs, iPhone apps and such. Last year they announced that they would be releasing some multi-platform games for the Mac and Windows but no sign of them yet. Phil