Hi all.
this is a cross posted message.
if  you are on a list other than ones I have posteed to pass it on.
this message is to all devs and those I test with including pkb group.
due to a few gripes, 2 dotnet issues which I got into and which are disrupting
things, and the fact that I have had other issues for the last 5 years of
running this system I will be shutting down the system for a week of system
rebuilding.
Obviously I won't be online for that week though I will try to get up to speed
as quick as I can.

For all the nosy parkers that will ask me what I have done and where I have
gone to.
I have had the system for 6 years aprox now and mostly have not had any real
issue.
however sapi issues though fixed, dotnet ones due to me fiddling with setup
programs that seem to be bungish and a couple of stupid attempts on that end
errors with old and new recording software, and general cleaning, I have
decided to go through the rather long and visual process of reformatting,
selectively installing   and doing a reconfig of my system.
for those that are on or are reading my casts on technology.jaredrimer.net I
will be making several podcasts as I recover with tips and such.
These casts will be uploaded as soon as I am online.
as long as I have no real issue that is, I should be ready to rock   within a
few days.
ofcause things can happen but if you are really nosy I will post something
within a week.
Its probably gona take less time but I'll have a backlog of stuff which I must
clear to get sorted.
if all things go well I will be up within 3-4 days but I won't be online till
that week has passed.
I have backed up all critical files today including my dropbox archive.
for those that want to contact me unless urgent contact me next week.
if you must contact via mail I will get at your stuff as soon as I can.
if you know how then directly you can access me with the propper info but that
probably does not apply with anyone on the lists.
later