From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ryan Smith
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 7:48 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] L-Works.net is infected with a spyware!

Hi,
There is no "ml-works.net". It doesn't exist. There is however,
"m.l-works.net", the mobile subdomain of L-Works. Anyway, the L-Works
website is definitely infected. It is not those cab files, it is a
<script src> tag for malicious JavaScript code. I took a quick look at
the JavaScript code. It basically checks for a cookie, and if not in
existence, will redirect you to that malicious website. (suitcase52td
dot net). If you are using an anti-virus program that blocks the
trojan horse from being downloaded (I use Avast), and you refresh the
page, you should no longer be getting notifications from your
anti-virus software, because of the cookie being added.

I know for a fact Liam uses BlueHost. I'm going to guess someone
cracked a password, and added a <script src> tag to his webpages.
Removing this <script src> tag should fix the problem.

HTH.
-Ryan

When I go into www.l-