From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:59 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

I think it's fine as is. Not to be rude or anything but please, Muhamed, cut

Thomas some slack for the love of Bob! He's been working on this project,
which wasn't even his to begin with, for four years and it's caused him a
great deal of aggravation. What we should really be doing is thanking him
for the time and effort he's put into the game despite all the setbacks and,

most importantly, easing up on him more than a bit now that things seem to
be going reasonably well for him and we could see a final release possibly
before the end of the summer.
He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle
of aaaaggh.