Just a quick note for everyone.
the chronicles of Arborell, possibly my personal favourite
gamebook site online (even better than project aon), have
just released the second book in the Joton of the west
series, A murder of crows, sequal to shards of moonlight.
for those who don't know, this is a fantastic world with it's
own history, mythology and language, which has
gamebooks, (including a very interesting randomly generated
dungeon game), histories, stories, and myths all available for
free in html.
the webmaster is great on access matters too, ---- he even
writes up accessible versions of some of the more important
maps and documents.
You'll need to use gma dice or a similar dice program to play
these books, and keep your own stat sheet in word or
similar, but believe me the quality of the writing, the
exploration and the history is well worth it. i really can't say
enough about how good this series is!
anyway, enough babbling, you can find the site generally at
www.arborell.com.
and if you've already played all the other stuff and just want
to start murder of crows go to
http://www.arborell.com/amoc/index.html
Beware the Grue!
dark.