Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the best places is to get the
scansoft voices for Sappi5?  I know there are natural voices from different
suppliers but am actually a bit shocked at the price, especially as some of
them which are supposed to sound natural sound a bit stilted.  I'd like to get
the Scansoft Karon one.