Cool Kelly, will go nice with a cup of coffee, one of my favourite games next to Shades of Doom, GTC and Sarah game. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Sapergia" <ksaper...@sasktel.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 8:29 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Entombed Featured On This Week's Innovations

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that on this week's Innovations technology show, I'm reviewing the game Entombed. You can hear the show on The Global Voice at www.theglobalvoice.info (check the schedule for times of repeats, or listen to the show via The Program Gallery section.) As well, the review is also available from the Audio Reviews section of my personal website at:
www.ksapergia.net/reviews.php
  Thanks, and enjoy!

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/.
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.