Really great review Kelly, like the name for your pet, I don't suppose he's a 3-headed wolf by any chance? <Smile> Thanks for the reminder Dark, I constently need reminders because although I go for head or waste there are times where it doesn't work. s ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Entombed Featured On This Week's Innovations

Hi.

really nice review of the game, and a great explanation for some of the questions often asked by people trying it for the first time, ---- I'll stick a link to it on the entombed page at audiogames.net so that people can access it more easily.

Btw, just for information, on the targiting front 1 = left foot, 3 = right foot, 5 = torso, 4 = left arm 6 = right arm, and 8 = head.

this makes a lot of sense on the numberpad sinse it roughly resembles a stick figure.

Also, the clank sound when hit actually means you've hit, but been blocked, ie, not done enough damage or had a hard enough weapon to get through an enemy's defenses. Sinse the branche you get at the start is pretty pathetic as a weapon, this is why you heard it occasionally.

hope this explains things.

Btw, i'm currently working on a players' handbook for the game which will serve as a sort of advanced manual. thus far it's about half done, but there's a lot to explain. hopefully when it's finished it will answer those sorts of questions.

Beware the Grue!

dark.