Exactly. This summer, July if I'm not mistaken, will mark three years ago that I finally made the switch to Window-Eyes, which I wouldn't have managed if it hadn't been for their payment plan. Well at least I can still use NeoSpeech Kate and Paul. They may have a few pronunciation issues but they're definitely great for when I want a break from Eloquence. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Scansoft voices

Hi Muhammed,
Yes, i know that. However, you seamed to have missed the fact that cd
no longer ships with newer versions of Jaws. Gone, history,  no more.
Now, all they offer is those downloadable pieces of crap that only
work with Jaws. As I am more of a Window-Eyes user, not a Jaws user
per say, I am extremely offended by that change in polacy. if I buy it
I better be able to use it with whatever  screen reader I choose
regardless of license agreement or greedy polacy.