To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 6:47 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Interactive gaming

Hello everyone, this is an idea I had for audio games just out. I think it'd be good if once you download the game, people could maybe team up on Skipe of messenger and chat to the developers while playing. I'm not sure how it'd work, because I know people need to use their screen reader for Skipe but still I think it would be a good laugh and interesting to hear how each other is doing.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5117 (20100515) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5117 (20100515) __________

http://www.eset.com