Hello everyone, this is an idea I had for audio games just out.  I think it'd
be good if once you download the game, people could maybe team up on Skipe of
messenger and chat to the developers while playing.  I'm not sure how it'd
work, because I know people need to use their screen reader for Skipe but still
I think it would be a good laugh and interesting to hear how each other is
doing.