Hi Dark,
Very interesting. I knew he was working on something like this, but
wasn't aware he had put out a release yet.
 Very cool.
Also I noticed he mentioned having problems with my developers list. I
wonder why he didn't contact me as the list is still very much up and
active, but he doesn't seam to know the list is still there. Although,
I've been so busy lately I might have even missed any posts of that
nature too.