Hi I was thinking is there a scoreboard set up for Shades of Doom?  I've just
started playing on the "Bring Them On" level, it's totally thrown me because
there's more monsters coming out of nowhere.  I beat the game on the first 2
difficulties, so am trying to do the same with this one.  A question I have
though:  On level1, I accidentally shot that bit of equipment in the 2
connecting rooms, I was about 50 feet from it and my health dropped to about
90%, then in the next room I was tackled by a human and couple of angrey dogs
they only hit me about twice but my health went down to 60.  How does the helth
system work?  Thanks from Lori.