To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 3:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Draconis Entertainment

Hi Phil,
Oh? Two? Who's the other?
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 9:11 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Hi,
Yes Draconis is still in business. Sometimes they are out of town visiting
their families.
And sometimes they are on vacation.
Despite the name of the company, I think it is still only a two person
organization.
They sell two of my games and I get feedback from each sale as I send out
the registration keys for the Sarah game.

Phil