How will I get help registering monkey business?
I am still having problems, and if I could, I could get a CD if they still
offer it. I already contacted Technical support. It should take at least two
business days. I do not know why the automated system gave a wrong code,
because I entered it multiple times with the copy and paste feature, but
something is missing.
Alfredo