Hey guys,

For those of you who check on Baff's Guide, does it ever update anymore with
new reviews, ratings etc? I don't think the ratings have been changing. If
it'll never be updated again, is there a good site where I can go to get IF
reviews, ratings etc?

Also, does anyone know between the two languages, Adrift or Inform, what's the
easiest? Or can you possibly suggest any other language that might be easier?
Had a few ideas going on in my head of an IF game, just not sure how to go
about it. Making more than one command for the same action though will be quite
boring at times because some people may want to type enter instead of in, etc.

Thanks.