From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 4:56 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a couple questions.

Hi James,
That depends on the text adventure in question and what interpreter it
uses. For all the z-code style games such as the Infocom games there
is a text adventure system called winfrotz that will play games like
Arthor, Spellbound, Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, and all the rest
of the Infocom type titles.
For Adrift games the latest Adrift Runner runs fine on Windows Vista
and Windows 7. So there is a lot of text adventures there too.

HTH