From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of djc
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 4:08 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bop It with shout mode.

I have a bopit extreme here that I bought probably 4 years ago. It sits
unused here because my hands don't work fast enough to work it. I have no
idea even what kind of battery is in it or how you change the battery. I
just bought it as a gimmic really.

On 6/3/2010 at 8:57 PM Lori Duncan wrote:

>I have a bopit game at home, not sure which one I have, it's got the 4
>bopit, twist, pull and spin, as well as all the settings for playing by
>yourself or in a group.  It also has another game mode called "Beatbop" I
>think where it plays sounds rather than speaks directions so you've to
>match
>the sound.  It really makes sighted people focus I think, it's great for
>traveling on long-hall flights.

        Please Join Me For djc's Jukebox
        Tuesday And Thursday Afternoons from 1 to 3 Pm Eastern,
And Saturday Evenings from 9 to midnight Eastern.
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500