Hi Alfredo,
Yes, I own USA Games Interactive, and am the lead software developer.
So pretty much anything that happens at USA Games is my doing.
Everyone else involved in the company are either testers, people who
handle sales/support, or the ocational software developer I ask to
help out with the code.
Anyway, as for when Mysteries of the Ancients 1.0 will be released I
don't have a specific date and time set. The best answer I can give is
that it will be released when it is ready to be released.  Besides
adding the rest of the game levels I'm still awaiting some voice
acting to be finished by my voice actress, and need to purchase some
extra sounds. Developing a game this complex is quite a lot of work,
and could take a while to reach 1.0 although I should have it done by
early fall.