So, I am becoming quie interested in sites like this one. X-sight interactive,
RSGames, BPCprograms, are those real companies with facilities, or is it a
virtual company that is on a server.
What kind of programming lanugage do you use for some games. I remember that
one of the members askied how you made it possible to have a demo, and how you
had to buy the software so you could pllay everything. I had hat same question,
but never asked it. But someone else asked it, and I already know.
Also, draconis Entertainment is taking a long time for them to reply to my
message. I do not want to buy something, and not register it. So, I wish I
could get some word, I already sent them one E-mail message.
Alfredo