Hi Alfredo,
Like a lot of *.com companies most of the accessible game developers I
know of work out of their homes.  They either rent or own their own
web server,  and they don't have an actual office etc.
In terms of programming languages there are several programming
languages being used to create accessible games. As for myself
Mysteries of the Ancients is being written in C++. My first game,
Final Conflict, was written in C# .Net. SoundRTS is written in Python
2.4, Jim Kitchens games are written in Visual Basic 6, and Blind
Adrenaline's Rail Racer is written in VB .Net. So my point is pretty
much each developer uses whatever he or she likes. There is no set
standard here.
As far as creating demos goes there are lots of ways of going about
it. Usually the developer in question writes his/her own  security
tool that unlocks the game and turns it into a licensed product. Again
there is no standard way how to do this. It is up to the developer how
much content gets shown in a demo, how they create the licensing keys,
whatever.